The real roulette thrill in its scratch version with the chance to win up to £/€/$ 200,000
If the roulette ball rolls onto one of 12 numbers chosen you win the scratched price.
How to play Dozens Roulette game:
- Choose the card value.
- Click on the (Play Now) button.
- Choose one of the six sets of a dozen numbers on the board.
- After you have chosen your set, a chip with the value of your bet is placed on the chosen set.
- The roulette wheel begins to spin until the ball settles on a number. If it is one of the numbers in your chosen set, you win.
- The won prize pops on the left and shows on bottom right side of the screen.
- The relevant game prize will be added to your account balance.
- You can of course choose the (Play for me) button if you want the random automated system to play for you.
Buttons and features overview:
- Upper row from left to right:
- Card value - This enables you to choose the value of the card you want to bet by pressing the "+" sign to increase and the "-" sign to decrease the value.
- Top prize - The card value you choose reflects your possible winnings - the Top prize.
- Play now - Press the "Play now" button to commence a game.
- Play again - Press "Play again" to continue playing this game You are buying a new card to play this game again with the same settings.
- Play for me - After you have chosen the card value, the "play for me" option will enable the automated system to pick a card for you and scratch the card for you.
- Autoplay, let the automated system play for you as many games as you wish, see detailed information below.
- Total win - Shows the amount won in each play.
- Bottom row - see the explanation in the Help for lobby buttons
- Prize Amounts and Odds - click here for review