Join the gang on the round table and let the coin flip up in the air.
Call the right pick and win up to £/€/$ 200,000!!!
How to play Heads or tails:
- Choose the card value.
- Click on the (Play Now) button.
- Choose Heads or Tails on the board by clicking on it..
- The coin is tossed in the air and lands with the result showing in the palm of the hand.
- If you win, the prize is shown on the top left and bottom right side of the screen.
- The relevant game prize will be added to your account balance.
- You can of course choose the (Play for me) button if you want the random automated system to play for you.
In this example, the player won $1 which is added to his/her balance.
Buttons and features overview:
- Upper row from left to right:
- Card value - This enables you to choose the value of the card you want to bet by pressing the "+" sign to increase and the "-" sign to decrease the value.
- Top prize - The card value you choose reflects your possible winnings - the Top prize.
- Play now - Press the "Play now" button to commence a game.
- Play again - Press "Play again" to continue playing this game You are buying a new card to play this game again with the same settings.
- Play for me - After you have chosen the card value, the "play for me" option will enable the automated system to pick a card for you and scratch the card for you.
- Autoplay, let the automated system play for you as many games as you wish, see detailed information below.
- Total win - Shows the amount won in each play.
- Bottom row - see the explanation in the Help for lobby buttons
- Prize Amounts and Odds - click here for review