POLi is a direct banking online payment method. It is a safe, fast, cheap and highly efficient – perfect for Australian and New-Zealand players! POLi links you directly to your bank account via an online application.
To make a deposit with POLi start using POLi, you need to have an account with one of the following banks: ANZ, Bank of Queensland, BankWest, Commonwealth Bank, National Australia Bank, St George, Suncorp Metway, Westpac.
To purchase a POli voucher please:
1. Click on the 'Deposit' button located on the bottom left side of your screen.
2. Choose POLi.
3. Enter the amount you want to deposit.
4. Click on the 'Deposit' pay button.
5. You will be re-directed to POLi website.
6. Confirm Your Bank.
7. Enter your bank account number (POLi username) and password. This is done on the secure POLi payment page.
8. Review the payment details and click ‘Proceed’.
9. Confirm the final payment details.
10. You will receive an instant confirmation and be redirected back to the cashier.
11. Good Luck!
For further details about POLi CLICK HERE