Welcome to the world's most stylish Sushi restaurant.
The dishes may be appetizing, but the prizes are even more mouthwatering.
Play for a massive £/€/$ 200,000 Jackpot!
How to play the Sushi Train game:
- Choose the card value.
- Choose the number of cards you want to play.
- Click on the (Play Now) button.
- As the dishes come past your table on the conveyor belt they light up. Click on whichever dish you think is a winner.
- If your dish contains a prize it will be displayed on the screen.
- The amount won appears in the total win box on the bottom right side of the screen.
- The relevant game prize will be added to your account balance.
- You can of course choose the (Play for me) button if you want the random automated system to play for you.
Good Luck and Bon Appetit!
Buttons and features overview:
- Upper row from left to right:
- Total bet - The total amount which is going to be played this round. This represents the number of cards multiplied by the card value.
- Number of cards - Choose the number of cards you want to bet on - increments of one.
- Card value - This enables you to choose the value of the card you want to bet by pressing the "+" sign to increase and the "-" sign to decrease the value. Maximum card value £/€/$ 20.
- Top prize - The card value you choose reflects your possible winnings - the Top prize.
- Play now - Press the "Play now" button to commence a game.
- Play again - Press "Play again" to continue playing this game. You are buying a new card to play this game again with the same settings.
- Play Max - Press the "Play Max" button to commence a game using the maximum number of cards allowed for this game.
- Autoplay - Press the "Auto" button to let the automated system play for you as many games as you wish, see detailed information below.
- Total win - Shows the amount won in each play.
- Bottom row - see the explanation in the Help for lobby buttons
- Prize Amounts and Odds - click here for review